Monday, March 6, 2017

February 2017

February 2,  2017 - 20 months

The week has been good, We've been busy. We've been teaching V., pretty sure she will get baptized near the end of the month, We have to teach her two more lessons. We had a good lesson with her and her mom about the plan of salvation.
We had a zone conference with president, said goodbye to two really good friends of mine(Elder Seely and Elder Alvarez)
We had a Pollo al disco with a family from the church who invited another family, was super good and great missionary work. Made french toast for breakfast yestarday with a family for the church, we got a referal. lots of food combined with missionary work the week, haha.
Love this area so far, strong ward with very loving members.
My comp is a realy good worker and he is really fun to talk to. 

​more pictures of our fun pday to cosquin today. River pic and the train ride.​











February 15, 2017

I have one plack with the name mendi on it, it's my mission nickname and I use the name for the people that can't say my name well. I usually use that name tag pdays.

Now that I'm back in the city I can go to the temple every transfer.. so 2 more times.. wow!

Well I'm sick that is why I'm emailing today and at this time. I have a nasty head virus. Throat, ear, head hurt, and i have fevers. Have 2 days of rest(today and tomorrow) Went to the clinic this morning and got antibiotics and some stronger ibuprofen.

Beside that I am good and we had a good week. I did intercambios with my district and been busy working in the area. 


February 21, 2017

I feel so much better. My throat is still kind of sore but it is way better than before. Yeah it is very nice to be able to go to the temple regularly. Well I rested wednesday and Thursday and then elder mancero a elder from my group that was living in the same pension as me went up as assistent so now elder summers has a mini missionary. Friday the church had a primary activity, the mini and I went did the judging of the costumes and organized the games. We had 2 investagadores there which was nice. We had three investagadores in church this sunday and we should be having a baptism this sunday. Been working with the mini and also my comp. It is super hot and humid. 

February 28, 2017

I'm going to be training this transfer, so it is looking like I will end the mission training here in Chacabuco. Pick up my new newbie tomorrow. President most of liked how I trained because it isn't very often that someone trains more than once.
The investigadores are going well we have the baptism coming up of v, we reactived the dad and he is going to baptize her. They both came to church this past week and he was ordained to the office of priest. We are working with a lot of part member families right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment